2 May - 2 May 2022 @ Canadian Physiotherapy Association ONLINE
This 1-hour webinar explores the basics of the connections between sensory processing and emotional regulation and how these impact development and learning. Sponsored by the CPA Paediatric Division.
On completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the typical development of emotional self-regulation.
- Discuss how multiple channels of sensory processing contribute to emotional regulation.
- Identify the interconnections between anxiety, emotional regulation and postural control.
- Recognize 5 behavioural signs and 5 physical signs of the stress response.
- Identify the role of alignment in breath mechanics, sensory processing and emotional regulation.
Stay tuned for more information.